Wednesday 30 August 2017

What I've Learnt - Drawing Vlog

I love drawing. I always have but I also suffer from artists burn out. I wanted to see if I could change my way of thinking and get more creative.

In work, I work so hard that by the time I come home I'm so tired that I only have enough energy to watch some telly. This was getting me nowhere both creativity wise and it meant I always had a lot of washing today at once. I got annoyed by this. I have mentioned on here before that I have started drawing more over the last few months so it seemed about time that I threw myself at a drawing challenge. It was a month long challenge where I tried to draw every day. It's funny how something can seem impossible before you do it and afterwards it seems impossible that you could think it was ever going to be that hard. It was great fun. I got a drawing out each day and although I wasn't happy with the level of skill they showed, I learnt a lot.

Here is a video talking about the lessons I learnt while sketching. Hopefully, they can help someone like me to not be afraid to pick up a pencil and scribble something:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

StamiMax which is so very eloquently put as natures aphrodisiac. The actual way it works is by simply raising nitric oxide level in blood and cause dilation of arteries. This one ingredients is a large part any sort of effective enlargement supplement may want to learn. Eggs - eggs are some of the best sources of quality protein available, are so easy to and taste great. When eating eggs. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/stamimax/