Sunday 10 June 2018

A Few Things About Me...




Hello lovely people.

I love Youtube. I love watching illustrators and animators talk about art and the way they work. I enjoy it so much that I thought I would contribute something to the 'illustuber' community. I have tried a few times to get into the world of Youtube but with a full time job and an addiction to animating and drawing at home it has always felt quite hard to add in editing and making videos. Then I had an epiphany and thought of a way to make videos that would be a little less time consuming (and involve less of my face....very important to me). This is just a little intro video but I am hoping to start releasing a video every two weeks and then once a week if it goes well. Let's see how what we can make :)

Have a lovely day everyone and happy doodling.


No comments: